Tolle's Dining Room
WELL-BALANCED AND TASTY MEALS PIVOTAL FOR GROWING MINDS
Boarders eat breakfast in the dining room, return at recess and again at lunchtime and dinnertime where they queue for food, chat around tables inside or on the deck overlooking the courtyard. The girls, who attend St Monica’s, take a snack for morning tea and a packed lunch.
Through Saints dedication to exceptional service our catering remains in-house, a sign of the family spirit so important in Marist life. The Tolle’s team provide meals 7 days a week to our boarding students in a modern and uniquely designed dining room with a fully equipped commercial kitchen.
Tolle’s holds historical significance to the College as it is housed in part of what was the early Brothers' monastery built in 1929.
- Contemporary dining experience
- Breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner and dessert
- Exciting menus & meal choices, changed weekly
- Special functions & themed dinners for boarders
- Home away from home meals
- Dietary requirements catered for